Monday, March 1, 2010

Peace and Clean

I woke this mornign peaceful. I was able to spend some quiet time before starting my day.
I was in my office not giving much thought to anything except what I was doing. Suddenly it doned on me, the air is clearer, and the energy in the room has changed. I stopped and meditated on this wondering the difference.
.
Then it hit me, sickness had left our house. Sickness dries up energy. Energy cannot performe
where a contray emotion exist.
.
I am sure some of you are facing sickness, or some other form of trial. Our attention of course must go to these problems that have attached themselfves to our life. Jesus has assured us that his will is for our wholeness, in every area of our life. If we have a problem we are to call for the elders of the church, letting them pray over us anointing us with oil and the pray of faith will save the sick.
I cannot write any more now, Larry is wanting me to go get lunch.
Later


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment