Thursday, September 1, 2011

A day in the life of Mrs. In style

Larry came into my room and said, "Get up and pray!" Have you ever noticed that when you are in a hurry it takes forever to get your clothes on. I sleepy walked in and Larry said, "Someone has painted our roll up door." The words said, "Heroin sold here with a phone number. Larry called the police and made a report and it was also given to the NAR unit.



The rest of the day went as usual. I put 2 months of checks in Quick Books. I felt very accomplished. I read a few post but did not up ride. I have done a lot of reading. I went to to the bank and pick up lunch. Had a great conversation with Autumn. We got the wood making machines finished. I am now dressed to go to church. I am wearing a red top and pants with a yellow jacket. Call me Mrs. In style,



No comments:

Post a Comment