Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summertime Yumminess

Summertime Yumminess


1) Cooking squash stir fry this afternoon…this has become a summertime tradition for us & I absolutely love it! And they’re oh so yummy

2) big smooches on little girl cheeks. Scrumptious.

3) the sound of rain

4) Veggie steamers cooked in garlic/white wine yummines.

5) an amazing new recipe I tried this evening…so so good–risotto with asparagus, snow peas, squash, Parmesan, shallots, white wine, lemon–so delicious.

6) a brand new book that I can’t wait to read.

7) good friends

8) I so appreciate it when I went to the hospital saw Kelly and Greg enjoy each other after the birth of Lucy.

9) a little time to have a conversation with Larry without 2 dozen interruptions

10) Kleenex…So necessary when the joy of a new born

No comments:

Post a Comment