Tuesday, February 8, 2011

When Enough Really Is Enough


When Enough Really Is Enough

There are times in my life when I have really gotten to the end of my rope, shouting out to the Universe, or whoever will listen, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!!!"
One more "growth opportunity" and I'll just go crazy. When will it ever end so I can live in peace, happiness, and harmony?

Ever been to that point? I certainly have.

It is often during these times of feeling that we can't take it anymore that the grace of the Divine takes over and shows us the way.

When we finally get to the point of surrender, a release occurs. When the need to control has been exhausted, we let go. It is the letting go that creates the new opening.

Some of my most difficult trials provide the fuel I need to really begin to shift my lives in a new direction. If things always remained the same, stagnation would sink in.
Growth cannot happen when things have become stagnant. A still pond begins to get stinky. The wind, waves, currents, and constant fluctuations are what keeps the flow going.

Although we need to be shaken up sometimes in order to wake up from our habitual state of sleep-walking, there does come a time when I have become paralyzed, unable to even move.
It is during these times that our vulnerabilities surface and we have no choice but to allow Divine help to come in. Enough is enough and we just can't possibly go on the way we have been.
A blessing is occurring here.
The shift is happening.

It is a time to embrace rather than try to force away or get rid of. What we resist really does persist.
When things really have gotten to be too much to handle, I surrender to the divine within me, ask for help, open up to all the assistance that is right there at my side, just waiting for me to give the word.
I will notice that people start to come into your life to offer guidance and help, I am led to the information that I need, and what once seemed to be too much to handle will begin to dissipate, allowing a brand new way of being to take place.

When I have lost touch with what matters most to me, I turn to the tools of Spring Cleaning, Bragging, Gratidues, favorite frames and desires and our wonderful world of Sister Goddesses,who offer support and sometimes just being there.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I needed this post at about the time that you wrote it. I was so wrapped up in my own "growth opportunity" that I scarce could breath let alone blog. I was actually feeling abandoned by my writing ability, too.

    Thanks so much for this.

    ReplyDelete