Monday, June 1, 2009

Delight Yourself in the Lord
and He will give you the
desires of your heart.
Ps 37:4
I looked up the meaning of these words and was thrilled by what I learned.
Delight = desiring, delighting in, having pleasure in "if you are willing,"
"if it pleases the." "you wish for," "delight in," "a willing mind."
So if I am having pleasure in, if it pleases me, and I am of a willing mind,
He will give me the desires of my heart. It all depends on my a looking
forward to being in HIS presence. Making love with HIM.
But the meek shall inherit the
earth and shall Delight themselves in
the abundance of peace.
Ps. 37:11
Who are the meek? Those who are gentle, gentleness.
Abundance = multiply, great, much, abundantly,
pleanty.
Peace = at ease, quietness, prosperity, quiet, prosper, wealthy.
So if we are looking forward, longing with great anticipation
to spend time with HIM, and we are of a gentle nature we will
be multiplied, and live a life of ease in quietness experienceing
great abundance.
Now I can handle that


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment