Friday, July 15, 2011

A Soundtrack for my Love

A Soundtrack for My Love.

Before you start thinking I'm about to pull out Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On" and seranade him, I think you should know that I have taken another lover.

The potato vodka has been temporarily replaced by a new, sweeter man.And that man is....Mr. Nutella.Once again, Laps introduced him to me. It all started the other night...I came home from a rough day of work. It was an extra long day, and so I flopped on the couch and put my arm over my eyes.

The next thing I knew, Laps was waving this buttered bread in front of me, except it wasn't butter. It was some sort of chocolate-looking spread."What is this?" I demanded."Nutella. Just try it."So I did.And then I made him make me another one.Which he did.Because I'm the boss.Obviously.I seriously could not get enough of the stuff in my mouth. Soon after, Laps kept catching me moaning while I loaded the hazelnutty goodness onto spoons. And when I wasn't eating it,
I was thinking about it.

Later, the answer to every question someone asked me was, "Nutella."

This proved quite awkward whilst at the gynecologist the other day. Yesterday after school, I came home and immediately grabbed another loving spoonful.

When Laps proceeded to give me a hard time, I told him I was going into the kitchen to make sweet love to the Nutella.

His response? "Leave the spoon." I decided that I should make a soundtrack to listen to whilst eating my new love.

Without further ado, and in no particular order, here is said soundtrack. Enjoy, friends, and get lickin'!1. I'll Make Love to You Boyz II Men (Yeah, that's right. I'm bringing them back.)2. You're the Inspiration Peter Cetera3. You Were Always on My Mind Willie Nelson4. When I Think About You, I Touch Myself The Divinyls5. Truly, Madly, Deeply Savage Garden6. Pour Some Sugar (Nutella) On Me Def Leppard7. U Got It Bad Usher8. Afternoon Delight Starland Vocal Band9. Forever Your Girl Paula Abdul10. Candy Shop 50 Cent11. Do That to Me One More Time Captain and Tennille12. Saving All My Love for You Whitney HoustonAm I missing any songs? Please let me know. I want this soundtrack to be absolutely perfect. Nutella deserves it.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment